- 3rd degree Black Belt under Wellington “Megaton” Dias and is registered under the International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation.
- Full Instructor under Arjarn Chai and the World Thai Boxing Association (WTBA).
- Senior Associate Instructor in Filipino Martial Arts (FMA) and Jeet Kune Do (JKD) under Guro Dan Inosanto.Senior Instructor in JKD and FMA under Sifu Paul Vunak.
- One of the first Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioners in the state of Oregon and one of the first to open a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school.
- Helped 2 fighters fight for Bellator, one of which is 155 lb. belt holder, the other is contender for 145 lb. belt.
- Former student ranked in the top 5 in the 155lb. division in the UFC
- Many students have won World Jiu Jitsu titles
- Promoted 10 students to Black Belt in Jiu Jitsu
- Competes and places in IBJJF Tournaments
- Muay Thai students actively Fighting in the U.S. and Thailand
- Teaches International Seminars
- Started the Jeet Kune Do & Filipino Martial Arts Program at the University of Oregon (1995), which still in exists today.
- Started the Jiu Jitsu program at Portland State University (2000) which still in exists today.
- Stared in several Martial Arts training videos
- Actively works with a non profit organization called Guardian Group to help fight Human Trafficking of minors
- Ryan Clark has been studying martial arts since the age of 15. His training and teaching has taken him to: Japan, Brazil, Thailand, Australia, Canada and numerous U.S. cities.
- Previously he co-owned Northwest Martial Arts in Eugene, Oregon from 2001 to 2013. Moving to Bend, Oregon in 2013, he started Clark’s University of Martial Arts.
- Ryan has a wife named Stormy and two daughters; Sydney and Taylor. They enjoy getting outside and enjoying everything that central Oregon has to offer.